Hansson Dollhouse Blue Floral Sofa
Mother’s Day is around the corner. Are you ready? If your mom has spent any time working on her dollhouse, there are lots of easy gift ideas you may want to purchase this year. Here are ten of the best any Mom would love in her dollhouse.
1. Miniature Cello – Adding musical instruments to a dollhouse office, living room, or even a den is an excellent idea, but as with any miniature, detail is the key. A miniature cello like this one offers a very high level of detail. Not only does it come with a lined case, but it has a small bow too. The product itself is made from solid wood, and the craftsmanship involved here is intricate and beautiful.
2. Dollhouse Pink Roses in Vase – Mothers everywhere love fresh flowers on their special day, and this little touch is sure to win you a few points since it’s for her dollhouse. Created by the well respected Falcon Miniatures company, the vase here includes six realistic pink roses in a cute glass vase that even appears as if it’s filled with water for the roses. It’s the perfect centerpiece for her dollhouse’s dining room table.
3. Heidi Ott Baby Doll – Miniature dolls are often a part of many dollhouses, no matter what period of time Mom is attempting to model. Handmade, these beautiful choices are nothing short of spectacular. They come with removable clothing, and they’re completely positionable. The Heidi Ott brand is synonymous with quality and authenticity, and Mom will be delighted to add this to her dollhouse.
4. Hansson Miniatures Blue Floral Sofa and Matching Chair – Want to add a really beautiful piece to the living room for Mom? This gorgeous floral sofa is an excellent choice. The entire sofa and chair is upholstered, and the cute country motif is a great choice depending on the style throughout Mom’s dollhouse.
5. Dollhouse Kit – Is Mom ready for a new project? Has she always dreamed of working on a dollhouse, but she’s never had the resources to get started? These amazing kits from Real Good Toys are the perfect place to start. With seventeen different choices in a variety of styles and sizes, you’re certain to choose one Mom will love decorating in the months to come. Moreover, though, choosing one of these now means you’ll always have a perfect gift idea for every holiday. There’s so much decorating to be done, you can’t go wrong in the holidays to come.
6. Hansson Eggshell Porcelain Dinner Service Set – Every dollhouse dining room needs a set of good china, and this is the ideal choice. It features a full twenty-eight pieces including four dinner plates and salad plates, three serving platters, two serving dishes (each of which come with a lid), a coffee pot that includes a lid, a creamer, a sugar bowl, and four tea cups and saucers. Elegantly painted in seafoam green with gold and fern accent colors throughout, it’s a great choice for Mom this year.
7. Miniature Computer Set – If Mom’s dollhouse is modeled with modern accents, a computer is a must have. Make certain you choose one with all of the accessories like a printer and a mouse. Moreover, ensure you purchase a stand for that new computer. You don’t want the dollhouse family to have to sit on the floor and work, do you?
8. Dollhouse Bathroom Set – Mom hasn’t gotten around to finishing up that bathroom yet? A solid bathroom set may help. These ones include multiple pieces: a bathtub, a toilet, a sink, and a miniature mirror. Made from porcelain, it’s a great choice to go with a number of different decors.
9. Hansson Dollhouse Fireplace Wall Unit – A fireplace is a beautiful addition to any home, and your mom’s dollhouse is little different. This particular choice features built in double bookcases, a faux granite mantel, a mirror, cabinets with opening doors, and four different drawers. It’s a large addition to her living room or den that she’s certain to truly appreciate.
10. Zoolabees E-Gift Certificate – When you’re not sure what to get because you know Mom would do a better job choosing her gift on her own, a dollhouse gift certificate is the right way to go. Starting in amounts as low as ten dollars, they’re a great way to show you care about her and her dollhouse.